Ask and you shall receive. In twenty-four hours I got the twelve challenges required (12 based on the number of contestants originally invited to be part of Fourth Fiction, and from memory, the same number of outside participants as well)
Here is the low down on what you can expect in the next installment:
- Constantine (4): the heart of a city
- JD (34): paranoia and raw nerves in close quarters
- Anna and Em (44): walking the boundaries of a room, breath cleansing, garlic
- Paul Servini (64): a devastatingly handsome man
- Diane (74): invocation of fire spirits
- Jen (94): a journey through a maze
- Tina (104): facing a difficult truth
- Fiona (124): a tattoo
- Dale (144): a blank page
- Ben (184): letting intuition flow
- Rob Salvatore & Mum (244): a lie
- Paul (254) : Ragweed – gives desperate confidence in desperate situations
Now to wind it all together.
Amazingly many of these elements exist already. We know Marcus is devastatingly handsome. We know in the birth room a number of women have come together under strained circumstances. We know when left alone, birth is an instinctive and intuitive process. We know Sylvie has been left in a rather desperate situation. What of it all. I promise you’ll know all in a few days time… now to work out how to get 48 hours into 24. My maths always did suck.